ITSI offers a variety of Short Learning programmes
These courses are ideal for the busy Executive or Senior Manager. It obtains up to date information on the latest business practices and technologies, presented by a World Class faculty.
The 8-day Internet of Things (IoT) Masterclass explores the expanding IoT ecosystem by proving an up to date overview of new IoT technologies and standards. A case study approach is used to provide an in-depth view of the various business models and applications in the IoT field.
How can companies unlock value in the emerging IoT domain?
- A comprehensive framework to understand the IoT value chain;
- A comprehensive overview of the various IoT standards and supporting technologies;
- An understanding of emerging LPWA and 5G solutions;
- An overview of orchestration solutions that provide unified IoT management solutions;
- An insight into the supporting fields of Digitial Transformation, Design Thinking, Project management and Agile.
The 5-day Telecom Masterclass is an absolute necessity for the Mobile Network Operator that is striving to become a Communication Service Provider in a developing economy. It harnesses the latest telecommunication trends, technology and business models, and provides a management framework by which Operators can manage more effectively in a time of Technological and Business Model change.
How can operators effectively manage their companies in a period of disruptive change?
- A comprehensive framework to understand the business requirements for a Communication Service Provider rather than a Network Operator;
- A comprehensive overview of the new revenue streams of IoT, Converged services, Cloud computing, Big Data in a developing economy;
- An overview of the changes in the network architecture moving from a TDM environment to an all-IP environment;
- An understanding of Next Generation OSS and BSS solutions;
- An insight into the latest business models and pricing strategies in the telecommunication sector, and its applicability in developing countries.
Telecommunication Management for non-Technical Managers
This 3-day course was specifically developed to assist Non-technical managers in obtaining sufficient insight into the technical side of the telecommunication industry to improve their overall understanding and decision making capability in the Telecommunication space.